Two new demi-satchels. I know I have a thing for two....(pix!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When I really like something, I tend to get more of the same design. Soooo, it was love at first sight with the Hamptons Weekend Patchwork Demi-Satchel on the bay.

The seller also offered a free matching mini skinny and all for $150. :yahoo: I couldn't resist the Watercolor Stripe Demi-Satchel, so I got it for $120. This size is just perfect for me as it is 10 inches in length. I love my top handle pouches, but at 8-inches, it's elbow-only toting for me. Just an aside: elbow toting your bag is really common among women in Tokyo, no matter how big your bag is. tee hee! :jammin:

I am thinking of getting a new charm to match, maybe the yellow flower with the ladybug on it (I got this picture courtesy of the ebay) — do you think that would go? Or do you think what the demi-satchels have look fine? :shrugs:

Attached Files:

2. they're awesome babe! :heart:

that Y charm is perfect on the watercolour demi! and i think you should go for the ladybug flower charm! :tup:

3. I love the patchwork one! I think that flower with the ladybug keyfob would look great on them!

4. Thanks dragonette and rubyjuls!

Yeah, the weekend patchwork is adorable... The yellow flower would be perfect on it.

5. Cute demi satchels. That charm will look cute on the watercolor satchel. :tup: