Two New Cuties

amajoh

O.G.
Jan 31, 2014
I’ve been obsessed with the small things lately, so yesterday I went into the boutique and picked up a couple new cuties to keep me happy [emoji4]

View attachment 4739560

View attachment 4739561

View attachment 4739562

I was so shocked they actually had a Toiletry 15 in stock that I had to get it. My SA was surprised, too! She said she thought they had been out for a while but there was one left, lurking in the back of a drawer lol.

Just wanted to share with you lovelies. This was the first time I’d been to the boutique in quite a while and actually found something I was looking for!

Attachments

• IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 246
Wow, lucky you with the TP15. I have been looking for it for some time now but no luck. In our local site, TP19 is available, only seen it after a long time, probably more than a year.

I’ve been observing more SLGs being released during this lockdown, perhaps that’s the most commonly used item these days.

Reactions: amajoh
I also have the wallet but in Damier Ebene print. Absolutely love it so far. Be careful with the button though. Mines is starting to get a little dirty. Ive heard that you can add a coat of clear nail polish but I'm scared to ruin it.

Reactions: amajoh