Two New Celines...But Will I keep them..?

Jun 13, 2006
I have two new Celines One Brand new Black Croc Phantom And a New to me Royal Blue trapeze...My Question is Should I keep them if Im not 100 o/o Or sell and buy Proenza Schouler Tote...Arghhhh I dont want to regret giving them up...Help me...!!Going to and post pics...Wish me luck..!!Ok that didnt work..!!!

Last edited:
Keep both of them. The black croc phantom is striking and royal blue color is just gorgeous. With upcoming price increase you might regret selling them in the future. Having said that it also depends on what proenza you are getting. Between the 2 celine that you have I'd personally keep the black croc since it's more special and black is a classic.

if i were u i would keep both of them because i luv luv phantom:biggrin: and the royal blue trapeze is so eye catching!! but i also agree with you should go with the bag you love the most no matter how popular and pretty others are!

Hi.. I'm thinking the large ps 1 in black and then maybe the pouch in sunshine .. ? Have you any dealings with proenza ..? The only thing putting me off is the probelms people have with quality ..! Hermes and Celine seem to have the best leather and stitching in my opinion ..!

Hi.. I'm thinking the large ps 1 in black and then maybe the pouch in sunshine .. ? Have you any dealings with proenza ..? The only thing putting me off is the probelms people have with quality ..! Hermes and Celine seem to have the best leather and stitching in my opinion ..!

I have a ps1 Large in saddle. I think it is a great bag. It stores lots and has many compartments. So far I havent had any quality problem with it. I love it but nonetheless I still think your phantom is a must-keep but to each their own i guess.