Two More........

IrishMommy2four

MMmmmmmmMJ
Sep 26, 2007
Two more new additions arrived today.......LOL! :sweatdrop:

Thank God my husband has no idea what I smuggle in during the day! Hahahahaha!

The TDF Mouse E/W stam and the gorg yellow wonderbag with teal suede. Both are in pristine condition. I really love the wonderbag style. I know it's not a big fave for a lot of people, but I love that even though it appears compact, you can really fit a lot in there!
The stam is totally breathtaking, only prob.......I *realllllly* wish it had a chain. I am beating my head against the wall trying to figure out how to aquire one. I emailed Diego and still haven't heard back. I am willing to pay whatever for one! Other than that I am a happy camper!!!!!!! Great start to my weekend :tup:

that's awesome. congrats! however...

worthless.gif

Two more new additions arrived today.......LOL! :sweatdrop:

Thank God my husband has no idea what I smuggle in during the day! Hahahahaha!

The TDF Mouse E/W stam and the gorg yellow wonderbag with teal suede. Both are in pristine condition. I really love the wonderbag style. I know it's not a big fave for a lot of people, but I love that even though it appears compact, you can really fit a lot in there!
The stam is totally breathtaking, only prob.......I *realllllly* wish it had a chain. I am beating my head against the wall trying to figure out how to aquire one. I emailed Diego and still haven't heard back. I am willing to pay whatever for one! Other than that I am a happy camper!!!!!!! Great start to my weekend :tup:

Congrats on your bags! I personally :heart: the wonderbag. The straps are long but not too long and it fits just what I need.