Two More Buyers Who Bid And Don't Pay

abbygirl

O.G.
Oct 22, 2006
OMG.......This is 3 in one week. I am so friggin sick of these buyers with 3-4 feedback who bid and dont pay. One doesn't respond at all to my emails, the other says it dosn't recognize my email address....WTH? That was the only words she used, no let me try again, let me call paypal, NOTHING.

These total over $900, and I don't know what to do.

Why do these people continue this crap? Bid and don't pay, and bid with less than the number of feedbacks I request?

I'm going on an ebay witch-hunt soon.....who wants to come with me?

In the future can you just say you don't accept bids from less than 10 Feedback, etc and then just cancel their bid?
Does Ebay do nothing if a person bids but doesn't pay?

They will post an Unpaid Item Strike against the non-payer, but it takes FOREVER. You have to go through a dispute process and then you have to give the low-life time to respond and then if they don't respond, you have to wait a week for Ebay to credit you for the fees....it sucks wind the way sellers are misrepresented on Ebay, as if the burden is on US to make these people live up to their bid agreement. AARRGGHH!!

Yea, but the problem is they don't bid until the last minute and win. The bidders don't care what you say in your auction about not bidding if you have less than so many feedbacks.

Ebay does nothing. You have to wait until 7 days before you can open a dispute, and when they don't pay, which again takes another 10 days or so before they get a strike.

That doesn't help me because I am losing money on every item that I sell, and have to wait 15 days to see if they are going to pay once the dispute is open.

OMG.......This is 3 in one week. I am so friggin sick of these buyers with 3-4 feedback who bid and dont pay. One doesn't respond at all to my emails, the other says it dosn't recognize my email address....WTH? That was the only words she used, no let me try again, let me call paypal, NOTHING.

These total over $900, and I don't know what to do.

Why do these people continue this crap? Bid and don't pay, and bid with less than the number of feedbacks I request?

I'm going on an ebay witch-hunt soon.....who wants to come with me?

Where do I sign up?!

I am sorry.

I had a person send a best offer that I accepted on Sunday. Last night she sends me a message asking if I accept money orders and is it REALLY $11 to ship.

First) my auction CLEARLY states ONLY Paypal.
Second) my auction CLEARLY states it is exact shipping + $2 for materials and handling. If you don't agree, please do not bid.

Maybe I should state it in another language?????

Still no payment.

I just posted on another thread that in the past 2 months, I've had 3 NPB's for bags over $2K each...you'd think that a person would really consider bidding on something so pricey before doing so. And 2 of these people had 100% positive feedback and over 100 FB; the other had 99% positive and over 800 FB. WTF???? I thought 100% FB was trustworthy, but no....

Damn it! Another buyer who just signed up won my auction and hasn't paid. I sent her an email asking her if she was going to pay BEFORE the auction ended, and the only thing she responded with is "is there anything wrong with the purse"? I promply answered NO.

I offered it to the next highest bidder (who had high feedback) and she didn't respond.

I get great bids, but people who have little or no feedback STILL BID WHEN ASKED NOT TO. I cannot watch my bids 24/7 to cancel some bids so it just really irrates me that they do this. :cursing:

Of course, when you offer it to the next person and they see that the original winner JUST SIGNED UP TWO DAYS AGO, they assume it is shill bidding.

I cannot figure out why someone would sign up, bid, win and not pay. I wonder if it is someone who has the same purse up for auction who has a much higher starting price than me and feels they are losing because of my items.

There has to be a way to stop these people. I have lost over a $1000 this past week because of three winners. :cursing::cursing::cursing:

I have two right now too abbygirl. One has over 300 positives. Buyers don't care anymore because you can't neg them. They are willing to take a strike since they know that one strike won't get them booted from eBay. It's a total PITA and will be the death of that company.

Buyers don't care anymore because you can't neg them. They are willing to take a strike since they know that one strike won't get them booted from eBay.

This is so true. I just had to leave a "false positive" for someone who didn't pay. I was forced to leave a positive but my comment stated that she didn't pay. This is truly ridiculous.

Uggh that's so frustrating! I just had a buyer with 2 FB make an offer...I didn't think she was going to pay, but she just did today. But before this, I've had 4 NPB, all from people with 100% positive FB and over 100 FB each! WTH?