Two Maggie Instant Reveal!! One is an HG!!

YAAYY!!!! Beautiful!!!! Congrats Andrea!! I know you are doing the *Happy Dance* Too bad I live all the way in Florida..would love to join you ladies for some 'ritas!!!! :P:drinkup:

wow...

how can you find these beauties all the time??

this is not fair!!! we do go to same outlet!!!!! <=== this even makes me more upset!!!

lucky you and envy you!

WOW --those are *awesome* bags, OP!! :woohoo:

You got 2 of the best Maggies, for sure.

Thank you!! I am so in love with both of them!!

Two great bags. The black inlaid Maggie is a gorgeous bag, I love mine, and it's turned out to be one of my HG bags.

It is gorgeous! Seeing it online didn't do it justice it really is a well made bag.

The inlaid maggie was at an outlet...did it ever make the fp store?? I was told by Jax that it would come out in Nov...if at all.

Both beautiful bags!! ...and great deal on the inlaid maggie!

I think the one your thinking about is Mia Inlaid Maggie. This maggie is from last year I believe.

Thank you teaching tots!

:ghi5: Bag Twins on the Ink. Congrats both are beautiful!!!!

Wooohooo for bag twins!!!

Both are so lovely....I sold the inlaid Maggie because I found it heavy and have regretted it since....super hard to find, congratulations!

Awww I am sorry! It was a total shock for me to see it at the outlet it was sitting on the bottom shelf when an sa I was chatting with showed it to me. She told me some lady carried it around for an hour and put it down. When she handed it to me I told her consider it sold lol!

YAAYY!!!! Beautiful!!!! Congrats Andrea!! I know you are doing the *Happy Dance* Too bad I live all the way in Florida..would love to join you ladies for some 'ritas!!!! :P:drinkup:[/QUOTE
Thanks April!!! I am totally doing the happy dance :yahoo:!!! Awww I wish you could join us for some ritas too...that's ok Q and I will come to Florida LOL!

Lucky you!!!!
Both bags are Incredible!!!!! Even though same style, so different!!!
Both are Gorgeous!!!!!!
Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks Lynne!! I have a problem with buying multiples, but cannot help myself when I fall in love with a style that works.

wow...

how can you find these beauties all the time??

this is not fair!!! we do go to same outlet!!!!! <=== this even makes me more upset!!!

lucky you and envy you!

Awww I am sorry coachbun! I am sending you good coach vibes your way when you go to the outlet!

Just hope I don't get cursed with multiple kids lol!
You mean blessed... ;)
Bag twins on the ink Maggie. She gets compliments from everyone! Wait 'til you take her out. I LOVE that inlaid Maggie... :drool:

No no not cursed with multiple kids blessed, but just not at the same time I should have worded that better!

Yay for bag twins!!!