Two Loves

MsPele

Nov 8, 2016
was thinking about getting a second Love. For those that stack 2, can you tell me if they scratch each other? Also, do you wear both 24/7?

Right now, I have the rose gold. Which colour would you buy to stack it with? Yellow gold or white? Classic or the thin Love?

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

miznina

O.G.
Jul 4, 2009
Ooooh I am seriously keen to hear the responses exact same predicament here[emoji4]

miznina

O.G.
Jul 4, 2009
I was going to get a second YG classic size love to go with my existing one but I am now thinking maybe a RG thin love. It's a lovely question to ponder [emoji848]

Reactions: MsPele

MsPele

Nov 8, 2016
I was going to get a second YG classic size love to go with my existing one but I am now thinking maybe a RG thin love. It's a lovely question to ponder [emoji848]
I was leaning towards the thin yellow gold to go with my rose :smile:. It really is a nice dilemma. Keep going back and forth. I also don't know if two standard size Loves are too thick for my small frame.

mrskhanat

Jul 2, 2015
I have 2 regular YG loves and RG JUC. To be honest, I hate the sound of my two loves banging against each other and it tends to loosen the screws over time. I stopped wearing the together for that reason. Now I pair my one love with my JUC and the second love on my other wrist alone.

In my opinion, RG JUC would be a beautiful addition!

miznina

O.G.
Jul 4, 2009
I was leaning towards the thin yellow gold to go with my rose :smile:. It really is a nice dilemma. Keep going back and forth. I also don't know if two standard size Loves are too thick for my small frame.
Unfortunately I have a slightly too thick frame :smile:

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
The cosmos
I have two thin Loves. I don't think they scratch each other hardly at all because I wear mine pretty fitted. Wearing them tightly and having the thin version also helps to prevent loud clanking and banging, I have RG and WG and love them!!!

I never take mine off for anything, even showering. They are such a part of me now,