Two jewels - Chanel classic flap and LV White Suhali L'Fabuleux!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

It looks like you had a MARVELOUS time in SF and your piano playing sounds so grand. Very envious =)

OH! And your new goodies, LOVE them! The white lefab is SO beautiful and that Chanel is definitely drool-worthy. btw do you mind if I ask how much the Chanel is? Sorry if you already answered, I'll edit this after I read the responses if it's answered. ;P

clanalois said:
SF has the biggest Banana Republic and Macy's in the US, lol. Their LV boutique is also very nice.

I just saw the fountain AND read your reply that there is a dark chocolate and milk chocolate fountain! YUMMY. I can't believe I missed the chocolate fountain at my prom :huh: and I haven't been to an event since that has a chocolate fountain. boohoo.

Is it true about Macy*s Union Square being the biggest? I thought Macy*s Herald Square in NYC was the biggest macy*s? Either way, macy*s SF has practically everything... their impulse dpt is :love:

Ohhh, love your bags!!!! I'm totally envious - and I'm not even a LV-fan (that is, I wasn't until I saw your pictures - the suhali fabuleux is now on my wishlist!) Thanks for sharing your treasures, the chanel is also wonderful.

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Enjoy your new bags! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences and new gifts with us. I feel like I'm living vicariously through you, as I am enjoying your new bags just by looking at them. Congrats!

mello_yello_jen said:
I just saw the fountain AND read your reply that there is a dark chocolate and milk chocolate fountain! YUMMY. I can't believe I missed the chocolate fountain at my prom :huh: and I haven't been to an event since that has a chocolate fountain. boohoo.

Is it true about Macy*s Union Square being the biggest? I thought Macy*s Herald Square in NYC was the biggest macy*s? Either way, macy*s SF has practically everything... their impulse dpt is :love:

I suppose my SF friend was wrong, she said the Macy's here was the biggest. In any case, it's so huge and insanely awesome. The SF Neiman Marcus is nice and petite, I like it very much. :smile:

Thank you for all the kind comments, everybody. Purseforum is the best, I have never felt better about my bag collection...there is no better place to share our joy and knowledge of our beloved bags. I don't know about you guys, but I can't honestly think of any girl friend in my life who has ever looked upon my bags with anything other than jealousy and envy. You guys are the best...I feel so comfortable knowing that you share the same joy I do.

*collective hug*

Mello_yellow_jen, the Chanel medium caviar was $1595 not including tax. My parents liked the SF boutique much more (the service was outstanding, love the fabulous male SA's who treated my parents with such respect even though they were in their "touristy comfort clothes"!!), plus the tax in SF is a whole 0.5% less than in Chicago.

love2shop, yes, the fountain is as good and better than it looks in the photo (had to use flash because ambient light was low, which is why the fountain looks like it's made of porcelain). I couldn't stop eating the honeydew & milk chocolate. It was so good!!!