Two Instant Reveals: I feel so guilty!!!

May 3, 2011
Hey guys! I was / am overwhlemed with uni work and deadlines, so today, I thought I would spontaneously trek to the Edinburgh LV store from Glasgow... I was unsure whether I should make a big purchase, but the stress had taken me over - out I come with a bag of goodies.

I'm still a student and though I do work part-time , I feel so guilty that I have splurged on these items... I'm very happy with my purchases, as I've thought long and hard about them, yet I'm still trying to justify / validate my shopping spree. Anybody has a similar experience before?:smile:

(sorry about the poor quality of my photos; there's a general lack of lighting lol)

IMG_1132_zpsfa81ccd3.jpg

IMG_1133_zps7164ba17.jpg

IMG_1136_zpsa7282dd3.jpg

IMG_1137_zps4e1e86a0.jpg

IMG_1138_zpsc174bd41.jpg

IMG_1139_zpsce128838.jpg

IMG_1140_zps31175a09.jpg

Thank you for letting me share with you guys!

Beautiful pieces! I also sometimes feel guilty for buying such expensive items also, I'm a student too and my bf and family definitely do not understand LV and why I need another handbag. So yes, I feel from you!

They're both beautiful! And yes, I can completely empathize with that guilty feeling. I get it on almost every occasion that I buy something from LV. I always try to justify my purchases, but really, the only justification is that you've been wanting them and so you bought them. As long as you're not skipping bills or things like that to afford them, why shouldn't we treat ourselves? That's how I look at it anyway. ENJOY! :biggrin:

Great choices! (My next purchase will probably also be alma bb, I just haven't decided on the color yet.) They will be so well used for so many years, no need to feel guilty :hugs: