Two fer Two

coleigh

Laugh and live....
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I'm the proud owner of two Hermes' accessories. My second treasure is a beige Dalvy bracelet. I wanted a bracelet that would match my handbag that is on order.

Attachments

• IMG_1643.JPG
    IMG_1643.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1641.JPG
    IMG_1641.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 85
I ordered the bag back in early September. It is a 30cm poissiere clemence Birkin. Poissiere is a dirty beige. So it will be approximately one long year....Thanks...

Yes, it is a new color. So whenever I mention it, I can clearly see the bewilderment on some people's faces. I wanted a bag in a color that would work well with the colors I wear. I fell in love with the color, but etoupe was a close second.

Birkin123, I purchased it from a reseller in Australia because I was having a hard time trying to find a new bracelet at Hermes in that color. I was extremely hesitant to purchase it, but I did my research. It has only been worn a couple of times. The seller emailed me many pictures from different angles with the authenticity stamps, too. I love it, and it is a quality piece.

Sus, we had our annual Halloween party yesterday. A couple of hours before the party started, my bracelet arrived. I was so busy yesterday that I only had time to look at it, and place it back in the box. Today, I'm savoring it....

coleigh, I was disappointed to learn awhile back that the Dalvy bag is discontinued, and had no idea there was a matching bracelet until today. It's stunning on you. Congrats. :smile:

Sus, we had our annual Halloween party yesterday. A couple of hours before the party started, my bracelet arrived. I was so busy yesterday that I only had time to look at it, and place it back in the box. Today, I'm savoring it....

Phew. I thought your place was just really, really dirty!:P
The bracelet looks great on you. I've tried it on before in black, but it did not look like it does on you. Can't wait to see the bag.