Two fer Two

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm the proud owner of two Hermes' accessories. My second treasure is a beige Dalvy bracelet. I wanted a bracelet that would match my handbag that is on order.

Attached Files:

2. Oh Love it:smile: looks absolutely wonderful on you (beautiful hands) and when will your bag come?

3. I ordered the bag back in early September. It is a 30cm poissiere clemence Birkin. Poissiere is a dirty beige. So it will be approximately one long year....Thanks...

4. OOOh lovely !!! I know it's hard the wait... but that sounds a gorgeous bag... worth the long wait :smile:

5. Pretty bracelet!

6. This is a new SS2008 colour, isn't it?

Congratulations! I have not seen your leather bracelet before ... :tup:

7. Congrats... love the bracelet!! I'll have to see if my H store has anything like that in stock...

8. Yes, it is a new color. So whenever I mention it, I can clearly see the bewilderment on some people's faces. I wanted a bag in a color that would work well with the colors I wear. I fell in love with the color, but etoupe was a close second.

9. Looks great on you C. Luv the Halloween decor!!:devil:

10. Birkin123, I purchased it from a reseller in Australia because I was having a hard time trying to find a new bracelet at Hermes in that color. I was extremely hesitant to purchase it, but I did my research. It has only been worn a couple of times. The seller emailed me many pictures from different angles with the authenticity stamps, too. I love it, and it is a quality piece.

11. Sus, we had our annual Halloween party yesterday. A couple of hours before the party started, my bracelet arrived. I was so busy yesterday that I only had time to look at it, and place it back in the box. Today, I'm savoring it....

12. Birkin123, it's stamped E. So I have know idea if it is still in production.

13. coleigh, I was disappointed to learn awhile back that the Dalvy bag is discontinued, and had no idea there was a matching bracelet until today. It's stunning on you. Congrats. :smile:

14. I love the colour. I have a dalvy bag, but I have not seen the bracelet until now. What a lovely piece! I hope your matching bag arrives soon.

15. Phew. I thought your place was just really, really dirty!:P
    The bracelet looks great on you. I've tried it on before in black, but it did not look like it does on you. Can't wait to see the bag.