Two Fendi Spy bags in two days, I need help

attachment.php

The Balenciaga looks so weak standing next to the Spy.

Well, not all of jomashop's bags are marked at 50% off, most of them are more like 35% off. I think the ones that got marked to 50% off were ones they had in their inventory for quite a while.

BTW, BTBF, I have heard of Jomashop making automated order confirmations and then cancelling because someone else got to it first. I don't think they have real-time inventory tracking connected with the sales, so my guess is they do not actually have so many grey spys.

More pictures of wearing both bags. The spy looks more baggy. Love both of them, love the leather on Spy, and look on Balenciaga. ;)

Attachments

• DSC01078.JPG
    DSC01078.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC01080.JPG
    DSC01080.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01081.JPG
    DSC01081.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC01083.JPG
    DSC01083.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 80
Thanks, I felt the spy bag goes better on arm instead of carry it on my shoulder since I am not as skinny as celebs. How do you usually carry your spy?

I usually try to carry it on my shoulder just because it is less of a hassle. My arms are not skinny though, I just try not to worry about how it looks. I carried the white in my elbow yesterday, though, because I was wearing a new black shirt and worried about color transfer.

I know sugarywitch always carries her spy in her elbow crook because she stuffs it with so much stuff it gets really fat :yes: so I think it depends on how much you have in it//how fat it is that day.

BTW, I am in Chicago, too.

She already cut the plastic on the Spy. I guess it's too late now :smile:

I can't help it. :wlae:

I am going to keep both, both Balenciagas and spy. Now I love the spy so much that I am going to keep both spy unless cognac turns out to be not as expected.

I am ofifcally on purse ban! No more handbags until the end of year.:drool: