Two Fendi Spy bags in two days, I need help

baiyishang

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Just said in the topic, I bought two Fendi Spy bags in two days. I felt little overwhelming, someone needs to stop me. :yes:

Before I started read this forum, I never thought of I would like Fendi spy. After I saw all the pictures of your beautiful Fendi Spy collection, I went crazy. I sold my two beloved Balenciaga bags, and bought two Fendi Spy. :yahoo::wlae:

Here are the links of two bags I bought, I will post pictures once I receive them. Should I keep both of them, or just one? :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=280117223936&rd=1&rd=1

http://www.jomashop.com/fendi-handbag-8br511-rq1-f0my1.html

They are both very pretty, and I agree with Lit... without knowing what other bags you have, it's hard to choose one!

These bags are absolutely addictive! I got my first spy just a few weeks ago and since I got it, I have been furiously selling off my chloes and Marc Jacobs bags (not all, but many) to fund.... another spy! I'm getting the black patent leather one. :yahoo:

A word of advice from a fellow fendi newbie: Do not look at Saich's or Litigatrix's collections unless you want to be hit with some very serious bag envy. :heart:

You can get good deals. Jomashop is authentic (do a search). There are heaps of experts (myself not included) that can pick a fake spy miles away.

Was so tempted to get the gold metallic from Jomashop, but by the time I decided, sold out! I reckon you should keep both if you can baiyi. If not I prefer the 2nd one.

Just said in the topic, I bought two Fendi Spy bags in two days. I felt little overwhelming, someone needs to stop me. :yes:

Before I started read this forum, I never thought of I would like Fendi spy. After I saw all the pictures of your beautiful Fendi Spy collection, I went crazy. I sold my two beloved Balenciaga bags, and bought two Fendi Spy. :yahoo::wlae:

Here are the links of two bags I bought, I will post pictures once I receive them. Should I keep both of them, or just one? :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=280117223936&rd=1&rd=1

http://www.jomashop.com/fendi-handbag-8br511-rq1-f0my1.html

OMG...do the Fendi Spy in GREY and keep one of your balenciaga...can't believe you parted with BOTH your balenciaga...

how can u ladies trust these sites? $1100 for a $2300 bag? there has to be a catch, how can they afford to sell them a thousand dollars off? :tdown:

I guess it's overhead cost, no expensive renting space, no SAs and paying them commissions, no advertising, no catalog printings like Saks, Neiman, Fendi boutiques, etc...

I wonder if Jomashop got their bags directly from Fendi. Grey must be a very unpopular color because they have tons of it. I tried to put 15 on my cart and they have 15. It's crazy.

I have no comments about the seller on Ebay. $1100 for a brand new bag, even before ebay&paypal fees? She must be a SA and got it at a really good discount and then sell it at a lost, or she got it as a gift.

You bought the other one from Ebay so I guess you can't return it. It's okay to have two Spys, you know? I am thinking about adding the black patent one to my collection. :yahoo:

But if you can't afford both, then relist the cognac and keep the Grey. I think Grey is very in right now, and gives you that feminin, classy, and elegance look.

My father bought one last year in Vegas and I got a lot of compliments and head-turns when I carried it. It really got me more attention than my dark chocolate.

Here are the pictures of Fendi Grey Spy and Greige Balenciaga purse. They are both in very similar color, but totally different feeling.

I sold my Balenciaga ink work and black first. I really didn't put much of use to those two bags. I still have the Balenciaga ink city and greige purse which I am going to keep.

Attachments

• DSC01059.JPG
    DSC01059.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC01074.JPG
    DSC01074.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 189
You bought the other one from Ebay so I guess you can't return it. It's okay to have two Spys, you know? I am thinking about adding the black patent one to my collection. :yahoo:

But if you can't afford both, then relist the cognac and keep the Grey. I think Grey is very in right now, and gives you that feminin, classy, and elegance look.

My father bought one last year in Vegas and I got a lot of compliments and head-turns when I carried it. It really got me more attention than my dark chocolate.

yes, I know I have to keep the brown one, just debating myself on the grey fendi spy since I already have a balenciaga greige purse. I love both of them

I guess it's overhead cost, no expensive renting space, no SAs and paying them commissions, no advertising, no catalog printings like Saks, Neiman, Fendi boutiques, etc...

I wonder if Jomashop got their bags directly from Fendi. Grey must be a very unpopular color because they have tons of it. I tried to put 15 on my cart and they have 15. It's crazy.

I have no comments about the seller on Ebay. $1100 for a brand new bag, even before ebay&paypal fees? She must be a SA and got it at a really good discount and then sell it at a lost, or she got it as a gift.

I don't know, that seller sold lots of authentic highend designer stuff. I have the same question on Jomashop as well, but it seems like they do sell the authentic products. I will post the picture of the bag I received.