Two Fendi Spy bags in two days, I need help

Litigatrix

♥
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Florida
Well, not all of jomashop's bags are marked at 50% off, most of them are more like 35% off. I think the ones that got marked to 50% off were ones they had in their inventory for quite a while.

BTW, BTBF, I have heard of Jomashop making automated order confirmations and then cancelling because someone else got to it first. I don't think they have real-time inventory tracking connected with the sales, so my guess is they do not actually have so many grey spys.

Litigatrix

♥
O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Florida
Thanks, I felt the spy bag goes better on arm instead of carry it on my shoulder since I am not as skinny as celebs. How do you usually carry your spy?
I usually try to carry it on my shoulder just because it is less of a hassle. My arms are not skinny though, I just try not to worry about how it looks. I carried the white in my elbow yesterday, though, because I was wearing a new black shirt and worried about color transfer.

I know sugarywitch always carries her spy in her elbow crook because she stuffs it with so much stuff it gets really fat :yes: so I think it depends on how much you have in it//how fat it is that day.

BTW, I am in Chicago, too.

nerdbox01

Too Little Time
Apr 22, 2006
The spy is difficult to carry over the shoulder, but it does look "richer" than the balenciaga. Wait for the cognac to decide - the pics of the cognac look amazing.

baiyishang

O.G.
Nov 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
She already cut the plastic on the Spy. I guess it's too late now :smile:
I can't help it. :wlae:

I am going to keep both, both Balenciagas and spy. Now I love the spy so much that I am going to keep both spy unless cognac turns out to be not as expected.

I am ofifcally on purse ban! No more handbags until the end of year.:drool: