Two fall reds arrived...one's a stunner, the other a dud!

Hi poohbag,

Congrats to your red patent classic flap and welcome to the club of red lovers!

Sorry, that the reissue was such a disappointment. They really should have informed you on the age and condition of the bag prior to selling it.

Have fun with your lovely red!

So here's a little family pic of my four timeless CC flaps. Did not plan it ahead but I'm really happy with the variety of size, color, leather, and hardware I end up having! Thanks for letting me share!
The classic patent is stunning!!! Good pick to keep for sure! The other....yeah. It's a hot mess. Don't waste your precious Chanel funds on this one. There are sure to be more to come to spend on. Congrats and love your well balanced collection:smile:

Love your red patents! Too bad the crackled patent reissue came with scratches/discolorations, otherwise, the crackled patents are HTF and are gorgeous.

Yes if it weren't for the problems, the crackled patent red reissue is gorgeous and a great color for fall! Thanks for dropping by!

Congratulations poohbag on finally finding a red you love! The red patent is really beautiful! I was soooooo tempted to get this one too, but I think I have enough reds for a lifetime! :P I hope you will enjoy this gem for years to come. It's a wonderful addition to your already gorgeous collection! :smile:

Thank you Nico! I'm very happy I finally found my red. I know you love red too and have an amazing collection of reds already!

Ya, there are too many tempting boys in fall collection that i have to catch them before they are gone;) Hope to see your next reveal soon :smile: Enjoy your lovely red patent...will be great to go with your rtw :smile:

Hehe there are indeed many tempting bags! I hope I can resist the urge to buy too soon!

Congratulations on the red flap, it's a gorgeous addition to your family. I'm sorry that the reissue is not in good shape, do you think it is a 'preloved' one?

Thanks Chanbal! I wonder where this bag has been for the last 3 years too! The tag is wrong as well-it says orange so something fishy is going on!

Oh my...your red patent is a stunner!!! Goooorgeous!! I saw it a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with the deep red color and how the color really stands out in patent. But I have my 13c red lambie that I love so I resisted (arg). But I still keep dreaming about it...

I have to say that reissue is fabulous so I can understand why you wanted it but NOT in that condition and at full price to boot!! They have got to be kidding. Congrats on such a beautiful red and a well rounded family of classics!

Thanks! I would love to have 13C red! I missed out but this will do! Glad you feel the same about the damaged reissue! Well there will be more!

Congrats on your classic! It is absolutely stunning! Sorry for the disappointment and "let down" from the reissue.

Thx! I was disappointed too but I'm totally over it now!

Congrats the red is a stunning bag😊

Thank you dear!

I love your red patent flap! What a gorgeous color!

Too bad the reissue was in such poor condition. I am always surprised when a store sends a bag in that condition and doesn't at least tell you first. I have gotten some clearly used bags from NM. Never from my local store, but sometimes when a bag is sent from another store. The quality control is clearly not the same at each location.

As much as I love reissues, I prefer classic flaps in patent. I still think distressed calf is the best fabric for a reissue. Enjoy your new bag!

Thanks for dropping by! I returned it to my trusty SA today and she said it sometimes happens with locator orders. She is going to show the manager as she thinks the bag should be deemed damaged. I used my metallic silver reissue today and I think you're right, I love the aged calf!

Thx! I was disappointed too but I'm totally over it now!

Thank you dear!

Thanks for dropping by! I returned it to my trusty SA today and she said it sometimes happens with locator orders. She is going to show the manager as she thinks the bag should be deemed damaged. I used my metallic silver reissue today and I think you're right, I love the aged calf!

Hey poohbag.. If u really love this bag is there anyway the store can sell u the bag at the 2010 price give u a deep discount plus send out for cleaning for u??

Gorgeous red patent. I bought the exact bag in black & the SA at Rue Royale said the patent classic bags only come with silver hardware.

Can anyone confirm?

Congrats! The black patent is amazing! Love the glossy shine! I am not aware it comes with SHW this season.

Absolutely gorge!!! And I'm sorry to hear that they sent you such a clearly used and abused reissue. :sad:

Thank you! Well the other one was just not meant to be!

Oh dear poohbag!!! Love love your classic flap collection....!!!! Now u have the best colors and hardware combination flap.....!

Hi dear! Thank you! Yes if I don't end up buying any more classic flaps, I'm happy with these 4!

the patent red is so beautiful! congrats!

Thanks for your kind words as always!