Two exotic reveals!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I waited for these 2 pieces for a while and so excited to get them. They look even better in person than on pictures but here they are. They are already out of boxes and ready to be shown! First, boy chanel in python in small size

Attached Files:

2. Wow....gorgeous! :woohoo: can't wait for the other one...

3. WOW.....GORGEOUS python boy. It looks mesmerizing.

4. My second baby! Python fuschia mini! Aaaaaa!

Attached Files:

5. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :love:

6. Beautiful! Congrats and thank you for sharing your new gorgeous babies. :biggrin:

7. Congrats on your fabulous exotics!! :smile:)

8. wow I love both. especially the boy

9. I'm in :heart: with that fuchsia python mini! That color is so stunning in python! Congrats on a great lovely find!! Your boy python is also so amazing; congrats on your sssssssssssssssssssssuper sssssssssssssssssssnake finds!

10. Wow! Big congratulations! I love them both!

11. WOW! I love the boy :hbeat: so beautiful !!

12. Beautiful reveals

The pink mini is Jaw dropping

13. Amazing! Wowza, they are both incredibly gorgeous! Congrats!

14. They are both gorgeous but that Fushia python is WOW! :love:

15. WOWZA :woot::woot::woot: I JUST FELL OVER! :ps:
    WHAT MAGNIFICENT EXOTICS, and what I :heart: more than anything is that they are both unusual and unique. That BOY is dynamite, I have seen it in person and it's radiant IRL and the FUCHSIA mini I am going in to see tomorrow :love:
    I hope its as beautiful as your pictures just made it out to BE!