Two Empriente bags in same color?

Jan 21, 2013
I purchased the Lumi in Noir about a month ago and while I love the bag, I hemmed and hawed over the gorgeousness of the Montaigne. I decided to purchase the Lumi since it was being discontinued and don't regret the purchase but the Montaigne is still on my mind.

I am considering purchasing the Montaigne this weekend but I'm drawn to the Noir color. It seems silly to have both the Montaigne and the Lumi in Noir though. I live in black, white and denim so a pop of color could be fun but I also don't want to have to worry about stains and I live in the Pacific Northwest so it rains, a LOT... Still, the noir calls to me. Does anyone have more than one empriente bag in the same color?

Guilty! :graucho: I have a Speedy 25 and Artsy both in Infini and I wouldn't trade the colors for the world. Now I'm considering doing the same thing with the Galet! I already have the Speedy and I am so in LOVE with the color I'm considering the Artsy as my next purchase. I like what I like.... Get what you like. :smile::smile: Besides the NOIR is Stunning!!!!! Diversity is good, but sometimes you just have to go with what you absolutely love :heart::love: and for me it comes down to color in the Empreinte.

Guilty! :graucho: I have a Speedy 25 and Artsy both in Infini and I wouldn't trade the colors for the world. Now I'm considering doing the same thing with the Galet! I already have the Speedy and I am so in LOVE with the color I'm considering the Artsy as my next purchase. I like what I like.... Get what you like. :smile::smile: Besides the NOIR is Stunning!!!!! Diversity is good, but sometimes you just have to go with what you absolutely love :heart::love: and for me it comes down to color in the Empreinte.

I love the Galet but I fear how easily it would show dirt and wear.

I love the Galet but I fear how easily it would show dirt and wear.

So far I have been carrying the Galet Speedy non-stop for almost a month and it is showing no signs of getting dirty/wear. Haven't had any transfer issues either, but haven't worn any dark denim/etc that would be an issue either. I'm rather impressed. Great neutral. I was looking at it in the Montaigne. It was TDF!!! Who am I kidding? I think I just love about anything in Empreinte IRL,but there are just those select few colors like Infini, Galet, and probably noir that I would own more than one style in. :smile:

You can never go wrong with black. And just think, us LV lovers get different bags in the same canvas prints all the time so why should empreinte be any different. Don't feel compelled to get something different just to get something different. I've done that too many times and usually regret it. I love monogram so I tend to get more monogram bags. I have tried to like the Epi and Damier Azur but never end up buying it. I always gravitate back to the monogram. So, my point, get what you regardless of what other bags you have. Good luck!

I recommend the Galet colour, classic and appropriate for every occasion. I do think it's not necessary to have two Empreinte bags in same colour.

Plus, the embossing on the Galet colour is more noticeable and beautiful IMO.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I think you can get whatever you want, BUT maybe you should just try on some of the other wonderful colours that Empreinte offers - I just recently purchased the Speedy 30 in Orient and I just stare at that bag every day, the colour is SO gorgeous, and I wear a lot of neutrals, so it goes with everything. I think the red would also be gorgeous for you.

The Cerise Montaigne is outrageously beautiful!!! I think it is a dark enough color that you wouldn't have to worry about color transfer with it. GLD!

I think it is fine to have several black bag, esp. if they are different styles! Black is easy, versatile and neutral, so why not to have both in black? Go for it!

my colors are both gone already and it is ashame
but there is nothing wrong in my eyes in getting same color different styles
you can see that more in mono that ppl have plenty of bags in the same print so
it is normal and obviouse to me
enjoy :smile: