Two dressers a bit excessive?

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
Is having two dressers just for myself a bit too excessive? My closet is small, so the only items that go in there are my absolute must hangs, and seasonal storage. I'm starting to feel my bedroom is turning into a furniture store:s

I am giggling...because when I read your title..I was picturing two people actually dressing you...and I was thinking that yes...it was a bit much!!!!
Anyway...you have to do what you have to do...the clothes have to go somewhere...unless you get rid of some!! :smile:

I have two dressers! One is tall and the other is wide and they are diagonal from each other and it actually looks good in my room. I need a third one, lol.

I have two big closets at home, so when I come to school I never have enough room for all my clothes. I bought a free-standing wardrobe type thing for my sweaters and dresses to hang on since there is no way everything can fit in my closet at school. I'm glad I'm not the only person with clothing storage issues!

I was like "oh, is that how many dressers I should hire for my fashion show?" LOL!

No, two dressers aren't too many, especially if your closet is small. A bit ago I had two full size closets and a dresser. So, no you aren't weird and it is only too many if you decide it is.

I have 2 dressers in my bedroom, one large and one small. Plus my closet. And I still don't have enough room for all of my clothes. I still have tons of stuff at my parents' house that I switch out, it looks like I never left there.

LOL! Heck naw! I have 3 dresser (kind of 2 1/2 because one is small) and a walk in closet! If you have the space for it, then use them! I'd rather that than to have a messy room with clothes hanging from everywhere.