• Nude sling back

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Black on black kitten heel

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Tikocookie

O.G.
May 28, 2012
so I have been waiting for a black on black since forever and now they have it in. Also saw these nude on nude sling backs...so now I can’t choose. I have a collection already, the red patent, sneakers, flip flops and just got the wedge. I can’t seem to get away from them...so comfy and looks amazing on. My style tends to be business casual - classic pieces with some edge....opinions please..

Attachments

• B3784D2F-5F41-49B2-BD8A-07DDCF4BE29B.png
    B3784D2F-5F41-49B2-BD8A-07DDCF4BE29B.png
    451.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 3F662572-0FD8-42F1-B7B2-FF38CB96565A.png
    3F662572-0FD8-42F1-B7B2-FF38CB96565A.png
    421.6 KB · Views: 217
Quite diff ends of the spectrum you've got there. Love the nude on nude more, but how is their slingback design? I tend to not buy this style bc my last pair many years ago from armani always slid down my narrow heel when walking. Have u tried both already?

Yes, quite different styles.

I did try them both but not in my exact size. I have my sizes coming in a couple of days. So we shall see. I actually like the nude on nude and it looks super sexy. I am also hesitant bc of the slingback style and it either digging into my skin on falling off but this one can be tighten a bit which is great

Yes, quite different styles.

I did try them both but not in my exact size. I have my sizes coming in a couple of days. So we shall see. I actually like the nude on nude and it looks super sexy. I am also hesitant bc of the slingback style and it either digging into my skin on falling off but this one can be tighten a bit which is great
Great, hope you will share pics. I'm hoping the nude one wins out.

Reactions: Tikocookie
They are both gorgeous and you really can’t go wrong with either. You say you’ve been waiting on the black on black forever...will you regret not getting them? If I could only get one, it would be the black on black.

Reactions: Tikocookie
Ok so the answer is neither :sad:. The nude just didn’t fit right! I love the black but my SA reminded me that the last version of black on black was more gunmetal ish so I am sad but gotta let these gorgeous pairs go
e3f559a6393da019312d9e5e03f4910c.jpg

Ok so the answer is neither :sad:. The nude just didn’t fit right! I love the black but my SA reminded me that the last version of black on black was more gunmetal ish so I am sad but gotta let these gorgeous pairs go
e3f559a6393da019312d9e5e03f4910c.jpg
I think you made the right call. On to the next pair!