Two different Bullseyes?

So really, NR & Off 5th do have good deals for the bags, seeing as though they are the same price as the SS!!!

I wish we could find pics of the these sample sale bags...don't you think SOMEONE has them?

wow, never knew that existed. honestly, i'm not the biggest fan of the bullseye but bullseye in blue i'm totally loving it. what a difference a little shade of color could make :yes:

So really, NR & Off 5th do have good deals for the bags, seeing as though they are the same price as the SS!!!

I wish we could find pics of the these sample sale bags...don't you think SOMEONE has them?

The SS isn't really the best for good deals. They have the prototypes/samples that were a part of the designing process and bags that didn't make it into production, so this is why the sale is special. An example would be the backwards rasta print and maybe next year there will be the backwards bullseye.

Yep those were samples too. I missed out on this killer rasta mandeville that was like that. I kept second-guessing and then it was gone. :crybaby: Let me torture myself some more and show you the picture...

attachment.php

they had alstons of these in this coloration... knaz you said you were after Etons or something, if I remember.

Ah well.. I'll keep an eye out this year... I wonder what they'll have... I'm excited and it's probably months away

The SS isn't really the best for good deals. They have the prototypes/samples that were a part of the designing process and bags that didn't make it into production, so this is why the sale is special. An example would be the backwards rasta print and maybe next year there will be the backwards bullseye.

Ehh.. it depends on what you're after at the sale... They were some pretty awesome deals...at least for my rowington and clarendon