Two Cognacs Please!

Congrats on your purchases!

TY!
I LOVE the cognac! I have the Courtenay, so that must make us bag cousins or something. ;)
Yep, cousins!
Beautiful, congrats! I have a Penny and a Mini Tanner in Cognac ;)
TY!
Lovvvvve that color
TY!
I'm digging this color lately! Super pretty, congrats!
TY!
Geez, I love that Rory!
She is awesome, TY!
Oh I love cognac! My cognac Rory should arrive tomorrow- can't wait! Hope these beauties cheered you up!
Yur gonna love her and yes, they cheered me up!

I could not give you any advice because you know I would keep both of them. I love Miss Molly have not tried Rory yet but you know its on my list. I got to get out of the house this icy weather has me down...

Don't tell anyone but I did the same thing with Fuchsia! Rory & Molly. :roflmfao:
OK, well I see that we both have issues!
Cognac is soooo beautiful!!! I am fighting the urge---I want a cognac Rory too! I just got a black one this week, LOL. I LOVE Coach's cognac and black bags. Those are my favorite colors.
I love the black too, if she had brass hw, she woud be mine!
Gorgeous!!!!
TY!
I could not give you any advice because you know I would keep both of them. I love Miss Molly have not tried Rory yet but you know its on my list. I got to get out of the house this icy weather has me down...
Yes, I know you would, lol!
Exactly!!!! Rory for the day's you need a big bag and Molly for the days you don't! Makes perfect sense to me!! :graucho:

I can't wait to see your pics of you cognac Rory! You are going to love her! I'm so happy for you!!

This perfect sense of ours is madness, lol!

OK, well I see that we both have issues!

I love the black too, if she had brass hw, she woud be mine!

TY!

Yes, I know you would, lol!

This perfect sense of ours is madness, lol!

Isn't it! AND I LOVE it!! I tell people all the time, it's a sickness and unless you suffer from the same disease, you won't understand!!! LOL