Two Cognacs Please!

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
ShowMeState
UPS just left...

Let me start off by saying, I like to buy pretty things and I love a bargain so I was elated to get Molly on sale. I just knew she would be too small for everyday so my plan was never to keep her. I loved the color and the leather so I ordered her big sister Rory from fp with a pce. I needed a pick me up because I had just spent a ton of money on a car repair.

Well, not only did my everyday stash fit in there, but there's even a bit of room to spare.

Now I have both and I'm afraid both are here to stay...

cherry0017

Jan 15, 2013
Canada
Congrats!!!
Cognac is such a perfect brown!

If you need a new home for your Molly, PM me because I am desperately trying to find it;)

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Love your title...one short and one tall. I love them both and in that beautiful rich cognac color. They are gorgeous, congrats!

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
Congrats!! Twins on both!!! I get it. I understand! :happydance:

Different bags for different occasions!!

Jun 15, 2009
UPS just left...

Let me start off by saying, I like to buy pretty things and I love a bargain so I was elated to get Molly on sale. I just knew she would be too small for everyday so my plan was never to keep her. I loved the color and the leather so I ordered her big sister Rory from fp with a pce. I needed a pick me up because I had just spent a ton of money on a car repair.

Well, not only did my everyday stash fit in there, but there's even a bit of room to spare.

Now I have both and I'm afraid both are here to stay...
Remeber wht we talked abt today