Two clot of blood in my right leg...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have spent a total of 15 hours in the emergency room this weekend.

I have two superficial clot of blood in my right leg and now I have to give myself fragmin injections into my tummy for a month.

Yes, I could loose about 15 kilos but I am "only" 42 so this shouldn't happen to me.

Maybe I will not be so active here for a while, bags just don't seem so important right now.

Take care of yourselves.

2. Oh Lea, I'm really sorry to hear this, how awful for you :sad:

Your priority must be to take care of yourself, I hope you have lots of support at home. Sending you big hugs and wishing you a speedy recovery :flowers:

3. So sorry to hear this. That must have been a scary experience.
    Take good care of yourself and get well soon.
    Best wishes, Kat

4. OMG - take care of yourself and I am sending hugs!

5. OMG, it sounds really scary. Hope you get better soon.

6. Take care of yourself. Nothing is more important than your health.

7. OMG that sounds horrible!! hope you get better soon, look after yourself xx

8. So sorry to hear this, Lea. Please take care and be well soon!

9. Here's to your speedy recovery!

10. So sorry Lea. Hope you start feeling better. :flowers:

11. Oh Lea, I'm so sorry. You are right, health comes first. Get well soon! We'll be thinking of you.

12. Hope you recover quickly. Best wishes ,
    Love Flossie
    xx

13. Thank heavens that this was discovered in time. Sorry that you have to have to keep doing such horrid injections. Hope that you recover really quickly!

14. Hope you'll be better soon!

15. Lea, so sorry to hear this is happening to you. We all wish you a lot of love and a very speedy recovery. If you ever need to chat or let off some steam, pls remember we are all here for you.