Two Chanels and a Prada (Help Please!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
    Hello,

I could use some help with making a decision about these three wallets. I love my friends, they're the best, but when I ask them for an opinion on this subject their opinions were very limited or they didn’t care. I've been looking at the two specific Chanel wallets and a Prada wallet for the past month. All three are pre-loved items and show wear, but I don't mind because I won't be nervous using the items. I use wallets of all sizes and I honestly have no preference.

I currently only have Chanel accessories at this moment, so this is new to me. Change is always good and I could use any opinions at this time. I am torn with the Chanel that has the accompany accessories, the Chanel Cambon wallet that’s nice and full or the Prada wallet, where the leather color is gold and it comes with a great deal!

I would like to thank and give credit to the sellers (brand-works and eliteitemsales) who were gracious enough to send me additional pictures and PurseForum members (missfiggy and colourful_belle) for helping me with the authenticity of the wallets. I will include the links to all three of the auctions.

Thank you for reading this post and I hope you can help me with this wallet situation!

:sunshine:

Chanel Purple Wallet
    - Includes: Box and authenticity card
    - The serial number is hidden by the seller (Very kindly sent me the picture in the collage)
    - Cleaning the wallet would be minimal

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHANEL-CAMELLIA-CC-LOGO-WHOOK-BIFOLD-WALLET-METALLIC-PURPLE-A40507-10046381-/111279043121?pt=Wallet&hash=item19e8bf7231

[​IMG]

Chanel Cambon Wallet
    - Includes: Nothing
    - Cracks and bent within the wallet
    - Stains

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-AUTHENTIC-CHANEL-CAMBON-LONG-WALLET-BLACK-WHITE-TONE-LEATHER-/251495517955?pt=Wallet&hash=item3a8e4d0f03

[​IMG]

Prada Wallet Gold
    - Includes: Authenticity card
    - Beautiful color
    - A little worn in some areas

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRADA-wallet-Gold-Leather-Made-in-Italy-PRADA-WALLET-GOLD-/251404172420?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a88db3c84

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like that Chanel black, white and red. Nice pop!

3. I'd choose the Chanel purple wallet. It looks to be in better condition than the other two. Classic style that you can use for years.

I'm not a fan of the Chanel cambon line. It's faked a lot. Too teeny bopper. Can't get past the condition.

I'm not a fan of the wrinkled design of the Prada. Not a fan of this gold bc it reminds me of some retro disco era (doesn't look modern).

4. definitely the Chanel purple wallet

5. The first one. It's clean, it's easy to keep clean, and it will last you a super long time (and the little camellia is cute, too). The cambon is too trashed, and the Prada hard to clean with all the gathers/pleats of leather plus metallic leather doesn't hold up as well as regular leather. Sometimes less is more. :smile:

6. I would choose the purple one too, the flower is too cute. :smile:

7. +1

8. The first wallet

9. First one.

10. Thank you all so much for your opinions and words of knowledge on accessories .
    :sunshine:

11. The Chanel purple wallet would be my choice.

12. I would pick the purple chanel or the prada.... I like the style of the prada more but if you want a smaller sized wallet then the purple is good and long lasting.

13. The first (purple) one - looks in better condition.