two bags in one!!

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
this Corto Moltedo Priscilla foldover bag available on NAP for $1647 is borderline for me.....i find it adorable conceptually, but i could definitely do without the star patches and the dangling pony beads.......but i've always loved convertible things, even though most of the time you end up with 10 possible ugly looks rather than one nice one....
so here are some pictures you ladies....and the few gentlemen we have....to take a peek at....i'd love to hear what u think
13130_index.jpg
13130_fr.jpg
13130_bk.jpg

and now how it looks folded.......
13130_c.jpg

i think my favorite part is the braided handles.......

Oooooh, when I saw the last picture it's like a lightbulb went off in my head. I like it better folded. I think it looks better taht way and I agree about the stars.

I really like it folded; I am so far from having a Western look; but, I am continually drawn to high-end pieces with Western-inspiration. Because the stars are the same color as the leather I do not think they look silly; however, how practical is it open in tote-ish form? Things could fall out of the sides, and you have to carry it like a shopping bag...folded it is hot - open it is luke-warm, IMHO.

I really love my Anna Corinna city tote (I sound like a broken record for talking about it so much). It was only $350, and I get tons of compliments on it. But you fold it over from tote format to shoulder bag and both looks are fabulous.

Attachments

• Anna Corinna city tote butterscotch.jpg
    Anna Corinna city tote butterscotch.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Anna Corinna city tote model.jpg
    Anna Corinna city tote model.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Anna Corinna city tote.jpg
    Anna Corinna city tote.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 61
Greendrv said:
I really love my Anna Corinna city tote (I sound like a broken record for talking about it so much). It was only $350, and I get tons of compliments on it. But you fold it over from tote format to shoulder bag and both looks are fabulous.

it does look good both ways - and a lot less money than the corto moltedo (and NO stars).