TWO 45th birthday reveals!

Oh wow @ameliabedelia this black is out of this world gorgeous! Can you give me the details from the Tag? I haven't been to the Boutique in months so I haven't seen this one and I love it too! :ps:

Happy Birthday to you dear! I hope my birthday has a Chanel in there somewhere too! :presents:

I also would love Mod shots with that black. Hope you can get some time. That would be so great!

Oh wow @ameliabedelia this black is out of this world gorgeous! Can you give me the details from the Tag? I haven't been to the Boutique in months so I haven't seen this one and I love it too! :ps:

Happy Birthday to you dear! I hope my birthday has a Chanel in there somewhere too! :presents:

I also would love Mod shots with that black. Hope you can get some time. That would be so great!
Thank you!!!!! I think it's called Flap Bag with Top Handle. It comes in 2 sizes. This is the smaller one for 3.200 I think. Grained Calf Skin, Calf Skin and gold tone metal.

I will get you the info asap. :smile: