Twist or Classic Chanel Flap

emms2381

Nov 1, 2011
Ok, so it's gonna take a few months for me to save for either one of these handbags since I am 2 months away from having child numero tres!!

But I'd like a new bag once I get myself back in shape and I'm torn between these two, any thoughts???

Ok, so it's gonna take a few months for me to save for either one of these handbags since I am 2 months away from having child numero tres!!

But I'd like a new bag once I get myself back in shape and I'm torn between these two, any thoughts???
Do you already own a Chanel Flap? If not, that's the one I would pick first. I adore the Twist, but I think the Chanel Flap is a great classic to own in a well-rounded collection (if budget allows of course).

Do you already own a Chanel Flap? If not, that's the one I would pick first. I adore the Twist, but I think the Chanel Flap is a great classic to own in a well-rounded collection (if budget allows of course).

Nahhh Fab, I am relatively new to Chanel and went for totes to fit in with my lifestyle but I figure I need a special bag for kid free days that is versatile- the twist was second on my radar but something tells me a CF would be more of a wise investment, Ive pretty much decided that I'm not going to be buying anymore Louis Vuitton in the meantime or any other designers as money won't allow [emoji24]

You can't go wrong with a Chanel Classic, but my preference would be a reissue. That said, I really do like the LV Twist aesthetic and I'm all about buying what suits me, my style and personal taste. In the end, that's what makes me feel put together and well dressed. For example, I got a Lady Dior in black lambskin with gold hardware for a timeless classic. It suits me best and I absolutely love it.

Chanel Flap! I've handled both in person and I think the Chanel Flap is something that will not become outdated and it's investment quality. Beautiful classic design overall! I would love to get one too sometime down the road. :heart:

Reactions: MarLoLV