Twist flames bag

ray72277

Jan 10, 2014
IMG_1958.JPG I need some help. I bought this bag but I'm not sure I'm in LoVe with it. I'm turning 40, and want a bag I'll be able to wear for years to come. It's obviously not an every day bag, but does it look too young? Like something a teenager would wear? It's super limited, which I like. I love having bags that you don't see around every corner. I'm just not sure if the flames look cheesy (for lack of a better word) and make the bag look cheap vs chic. Thoughts?

Reactions: MarLoLV
It's certainly unique. Your opinion is the only one that matters, you loved it when you purchased it. It all depends on your personal taste and that will change, which happens quite a bit!

Reactions: ray72277
If you want to wear it for years to come, I would consider the durability of the sequins. My SA showed me this bag, too, and I didn't even have the chance to think about it aesthetically because the sequins ruled it out for me immediately. I do love the Twist in general, though!

I think that flames do look a little bit silly. If you want to use this bag for years to come I can see that it might become outdated very quickly. And if you don't love it then maybe exchange it for a different variation of the twist design, or just go with the original twist bag. The original twist comes in a variety of colors and it's still something that I don't see very often and I think it's more usable than some of the LE designs.

It's a unique bag. But if it's not absolute love, it's not the unique, limited edition bag for you.

There's always going to be another bag, get the one you absolutely adore and would love to carry no matter what anyone else says about it.