TWIST Chain Attachment Problem, Need Advice!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    Hi everyone,

I recently discovered that twist chain attach to the side of flap is causing some bent on my twist. I have it for over 5 months and I don't overly use it or stuff it (ZCP, Mini pouch, Key & phone), and only carried it on occasional weekends and nights.

I am worried that it will eventually get to the point where its going to bent like the Miranda Kerr's Twist and can no longer restore the shape. See picture below.

There are two types of the chain attachment for LV Twist, one on the side of flap and one on top. I have been thinking about selling mine and get the ones with chain attached to the top of the flap.

Will this concern you? What are you thoughts?

Ps. there are very limited colour/design with the chain attached to the top of the flap and mostly in PM size. So my options will be kind of limited.
    Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Oh no!!

This started happening (very minimally) to my more than a year old Tory Burch Medium Fleming bag (soft calf skin, chain on top). I am sad about it but thought, "Oh well.."

On the other hand, if this happened to my LV Twist (I don't have one, not in my budget), i would be so upset!!! 5 months is too soon! And LV should be and a ton of different levels above my Tory Burch. That dent looks considerable! Very noticeable! I'm shocked it happened since I tried on that same model Twist and thought that it was so stiff and structured. I wouldn't think it could happen.

I would show the Twist to my SA and see what they have to say.

3. #3 Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016