Twinnies!!!! A Special Reveal!!!!

mombug

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
When this bag first appeared on the Saks website for advance order, Kroquet and I swooned. We conspired, and we plotted and saved our pennies and are now the proud owners of our very own . . . . . .

K's Still Life.JPG

This is Kroquet's Still Life, a work of art, so serene, so beautiful, so incredible.
The Braided Hobo in Elephant.
Isn't she just gorgeous????????

Another for drooling . . . . .

K's BV.JPG

Here's Kroquet's bag again, just relaxing, a pile of incredible smooshiness.

Here's mine up next:

Paula's Dumbo.jpg

And here I am being a cheeseball!!!!

P and BV2.jpg

This is my favorite bag ever!!!! The color, the leather, the size, just absolute total perfection. Now if I could just get one in ebano and Kroquet could have one in Nero, we'd be quite content.

We call them our Twin Dumbos!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! You look great!!!! I notice the BV bracelet, too. Don't you love it!

I told Mombug that my kitty was napping on the bag last night and I took that as a sign that I must have another. This is a perfect bag in every way. Comfortable, large, but drapey and saggy, just like me!!
We did have a lot of fun with this and hope to get another. Thanks Mombug! Love ya bunches!

Congratulations!!
par32.gif

Love your pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

I have this bag in some lighter color--curry maybe? I don't know why, but it went to last call at NM and I picked it up for $500. The leather is just wonderful. I have to say I like the elephant color more than mine, but mine is a thumbs up too!

Thanks so much Juda, I am sooooo happy! This was lots of fun!!!!

Thanks Kroquet, hugs and love right back atcha!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: I do love my knot bracelet so much, Annie too! I love the way it just conforms to your wrist after you wear it for a while.

Congratulations!!
par32.gif

Love your pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

I have this bag in some lighter color--curry maybe? I don't know why, but it went to last call at NM and I picked it up for $500. The leather is just wonderful. I have to say I like the elephant color more than mine, but mine is a thumbs up too!
Thanks so much ssc, would love to see a picture of yours, and for $500, you are one lucky lady!!!!!!

Congratulations, mombug and kroquet!!! IMO, there is nothing like a drapey bag... it becomes a piece of clothing! The color is TDF! - no wonder you are "in love"! With something this good, no wonder you want to repeat it!

Thanks so much ssc, would love to see a picture of yours, and for $500, you are one lucky lady!!!!!!

It's funny you two should have twinnies, because I have twinnies of my own. It's one of those stories where I end up not being at fault.

I was innocently minding my own business one day and an evil NM SA sent me an email and said that they just had two BV returns that would now be on Last Call. She sent a picture and asked me to show them to anyone who might be interested.

Now before that email I wasn't interested, but Last Call items do get my attention. I thought well maybe I might be interested in one, but which one? They both were $1,380 and the Last Call price was $552.

It is so hard to tell in pictures, so I told her to go ahead and send them both and I'd decide which one I wanted and send the other back. And that evil SA did what I told her!! Can you imagine?

So I get them both and they look so much alike that I started calling them the twins. Not identical twins, mind you. Fraternal twins. And the thing is, who would separate twins? Everyone knows that twins belong together. I would be going against the rules of the universe if I separated twins--right? You do understand why I had to keep them both, right?

So this story ends as most of mine do-- it really isn't my fault. And so, here are my Last Call twins.

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

Thank you Baggiana, I knew I could count on your support.

Congratulations on figuring out the picture thing!! Looks like you had to tweak it a bit, but it worked!!