Twinnies!!!! A Special Reveal!!!!

Congrats Mombug, Kroquet & ssc0619! My GF got that bag in Orange sent ot my home so I got to try her out, LOVED her! The style is perfect! The perfect hobo IMHO.
Enjoy ladies!

ssc - the bag on the right in your pic is the one that Mombug got in nero, I believe.

I love them both! Thanks for all the lovely replies.

Bichon - I emailed Mombug the pics this morning so she could post for me since I was at work. Can't wait for a reveal of your boots.

LOngchamp - thank you, I was interested in the Massai for awhilem but couldn't decide on a color and then this came along. It is so easy to get into and nothing seems to get lost, even though she is rather large.

I love my small collection of BV bags, but this one is the first I have considered buying in more colors. Barney's showed one in truffle and the new mineral color. I would bet mineral is TDF.

I saw the mineral, you're right on the money w/ that one, it is TDF.

I never bought this hobo but have played w/ it many times and have lusted after it. Good to know you like it that much that you would purchase it in another color. But I'm still holding out for a cabat, but my two favorite choices are out, so back to square one

SSC, they both look smooshy !!!. In size, they look like twins. There's a similarity in design too. But anyway, good purchase. Congratulations.

Mombug, you look gorgeous. Your new BV befits you. You look good and happy together.

Last edited:
It's funny you two should have twinnies, because I have twinnies of my own. It's one of those stories where I end up not being at fault.

I was innocently minding my own business one day and an evil NM SA sent me an email and said that they just had two BV returns that would now be on Last Call. She sent a picture and asked me to show them to anyone who might be interested.

Now before that email I wasn't interested, but Last Call items do get my attention. I thought well maybe I might be interested in one, but which one? They both were $1,380 and the Last Call price was $552.

It is so hard to tell in pictures, so I told her to go ahead and send them both and I'd decide which one I wanted and send the other back. And that evil SA did what I told her!! Can you imagine?

So I get them both and they look so much alike that I started calling them the twins. Not identical twins, mind you. Fraternal twins. And the thing is, who would separate twins? Everyone knows that twins belong together. I would be going against the rules of the universe if I separated twins--right? You do understand why I had to keep them both, right?

So this story ends as most of mine do-- it really isn't my fault. And so, here are my Last Call twins.

DSC01204.jpg

DSC01205.jpg

DSC01206.jpg
SSC, unbelievable!! You couldn't possibly have separated them, it would have been downright rude!!!! My God, they are both so gorgeous!!!