Twinkle.Tink's Tasty Treats

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so lazy about pictures...but got together my vintage Guccis, so I thought I would start with these. The large print bags are from high school, early to mid 80's...hard to believe they survived high school and are now 20 -25 years old! The small print bag and solid wallet in from the late 80's.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for sharing!

3. They're in terrific condition! I can't believe they're 20+!:love:

4. ohhh i love vintage gucci's.. I especially find myself loving the doctor shaped bags the best! love your collection!

5. :smile: nice, thanks for sharing.

6. Wow Those Are Hot!!

7. wow they are gorgeous! what a collection!

8. I am incredibly jealous right now! I love your vintage Guccis so SO much.

9. I am approved! I will try and start loading more of the current stuff.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

10. i :heart: ur Gucccis :heart:

11. ohhh wow! impressive vintage collection!

12. OMG I have my first Gucci that looks VERY similar to the brown bag on the right front. It's packed deep away in boxes right now (as I never carry they old Gucci's I have but can't seem to get rid of them). I got it about 17 years ago and I still have it! Mine has a thin shoulder strap and I think mine is slightly different as it also has the red/green stripe combo right above the logo. It's just so funny to see the same bag. If I ever go through my boxes I will take a picture for ya!

13. Wow they're beautiful. Gives me hope that I will still love all my bags 20 years from now.

14. I'm in Gucci neverland with Tinkerbell!!!

15. you take very good care of your bags! These vintages are fantastic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice