"Twin Tote" -- like the Olsen's

May 23, 2006
Just noticed on Saks.com that Fendi is coming out with a more-affordable tote like the one Ashley Olsen carries around. Remember Saich2 posted a croco version earlier....

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1211284213923

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• twin1.JPG
    twin1.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 647
  • twin2.JPG
    twin2.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 655
  • Ashley Olsen.jpg
    Ashley Olsen.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 655
  • Saich2 croc twin tote.JPG
    Saich2 croc twin tote.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 658
I like the color of the greyish one, but I dont think it's for me. I know a lot of people were going crazy about the Croc one tho, and this does appear to be rather functional! For the price tho, I'd opt for something else, but I do appreciate it's understated elegance.

Stunning bag, but I love the Croc one better. I think because its such a big area the bag looks better with some sort of grain/pattern on it, although this bag would look great for the office or shopping

Stunning bag, but I love the Croc one better. I think because its such a big area the bag looks better with some sort of grain/pattern on it, although this bag would look great for the office or shopping

I agree w/you. This new version is nice, but it is a big bag and the croc pattern helps to make it stand out more and make it less plain looking

It was made again in the Croc version, it came out this winter just gone. They had it in Harrods in the UK, cannot remember exactly but think it retailed for about $20,000

^Genuine crocodile on a bag that size is definitely going to run $10,000-$20,000 and up.

If you are asking whether Fendi has made a calf-leather version that is embossed with a crocodile pattern, the answer is no, I don't think so.

Yes, this is exactly what I am asking. It's too bad because people would go crazy for it!! :smile: I hope they decide to! :drool:

^Genuine crocodile on a bag that size is definitely going to run $10,000-$20,000 and up.

If you are asking whether Fendi has made a calf-leather version that is embossed with a crocodile pattern, the answer is no, I don't think so.

I like the style but as the other ladies have said it is too plain. It just doesn't do it for me, it need texture. And if I was going to get it in croc I'd get another birkin instead.