twilly or pochette???

I love the twillys for wrapping around a Kelly's handle.
I have one pochette and don't seem to know how to tie it. It keeps unraveling from my bag whenever I try this.
HiHeels said you could use the pochette to wrap around your hair worn in a chignon. (I tried this and must confess...it unraveled too...)
As a result, I have a ton of twillys and only one pochette.

hmm, okay....so say that "hypothetically" i wanted a 'les cles' twilly and a 'les triples' pochette. are both of these still available in the store?? i'll be in NYC in april (the day AFTER the big meet, actually), and was thinking of buying at the madison ave store, so i'd have a great souvenir...but i'm a little worried they'll be cleaned out after all of the tPFers have been there all weekend! :roflmfao:

lol...okay, but seriously - i found an orange 'les cles' twilly on H.com, so i'm guessing a SA could find me one? and as for 'les triples,' is that one still available in stores, or am i relegated to the ebay market??

cles twilly - you shouldn't have a problem, unless you are looking for a specific color.

les triples pochette - I have not seen one recently, you may have to put in a call for the SA to do a search for you.

They had a couple of 'les triples' left in KOP. NYC H did not have any. A lot of the NM men's depts anso had a handful of this pochette available the last time I was looking for them (about a month ago).