Twilly as a belt part 2

1. Here is what I was talking about...twilly as a belt? (I took this with my camera phone.) leave it as is, or use a Twilly tribord ring?

***Sorry for the yellow cast and lack of quality!! camera phone doesn't cooperate well under tungsten lighting!!***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice cc, I am going to try that with my Tohu Bohu....

3. I think the Tohu Bohu's design adds more kick to outfits. Colors pop out more. Try it with the tribord ring! I'd like to see that.

4. I have the set of three rings. How would you use them in this case.... instead of the knot?

5. I have no idea! I saw the suggestion on the other thread titled "Twilly as a belt." I'd like to know as well, so if someone is nice enough to take a picture of that, it would be great.

6. Hi Rose and CC yes, instead of a knot. It would save you some extra inches on the twilly because you don't have to knot it.

I am so jealous that you can tie twillys around your waist! I tried it yesterday but there is a cruel gap that could only be bridged by another twilly ;)

7. All right this may be an undiplomatic question:shame: , but could you enlighten this non-twilly owner how long a twilly is?

I suspect I won't be able to twilly-belt either. Blame it on a two-fold cause: low waist-jeans and a thickening waistline. :sad:

8. ohhh nice!!!

9. The twilly comes in a trapez-shape, so on top it is 77cms and bottom 85cms. hth!!

10. That is great. Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice