Twilly as a belt part 2

candycouture

Oct 27, 2006
Here is what I was talking about...twilly as a belt? (I took this with my camera phone.) leave it as is, or use a Twilly tribord ring?

***Sorry for the yellow cast and lack of quality!! camera phone doesn't cooperate well under tungsten lighting!!***

bdgt2ad1.jpg

bdgten7.jpg

I have no idea! I saw the suggestion on the other thread titled "Twilly as a belt." I'd like to know as well, so if someone is nice enough to take a picture of that, it would be great.

Hi Rose and CC yes, instead of a knot. It would save you some extra inches on the twilly because you don't have to knot it.

I am so jealous that you can tie twillys around your waist! I tried it yesterday but there is a cruel gap that could only be bridged by another twilly ;)

Hi Rose and CC yes, instead of a knot. It would save you some extra inches on the twilly because you don't have to knot it.

I am so jealous that you can tie twillys around your waist! I tried it yesterday but there is a cruel gap that could only be bridged by another twilly ;)

All right this may be an undiplomatic question:shame: , but could you enlighten this non-twilly owner how long a twilly is?

I suspect I won't be able to twilly-belt either. Blame it on a two-fold cause: low waist-jeans and a thickening waistline. :sad: