Twilight Beauty Collection

Feb 28, 2006
Duwop already has the lip venom, but...OMG they made a whole 70 piece collection!!! There is two collections: Luna Twilight & Volturi Twilight.

"Luna Twilight is inspired by the female characters of the books with an array of soft, natural beauty looks and stunning, fierce ones. Some products will include First Light Body and Face Glow and Gleam Metallic Mascara.

Volturi Twilight is inspired by the Volturi family crest. The line features Foreshadow Primer which is coupled with a loose glitter dust called Labrynth Shadows. These loose powder shadows are supposedly highly pigmented and are housed in stackable pots providing the ability to mix and match colors.

Luna Twilight will be available September 15, 2009 at Dillard’s and Nordstrom. Volturi Twilight will be available September 15, 2009 through specialty retailers. Both lines will be sold at TwilightBeauty.com, the exclusive website for both brands."
--Musingofamuse

www.Twilightbeauty.com is releasing early, Monday August 17

I want the face highlighter & blush palette:] I can't wait to see more! What do you think? Is the Twilight hype dead? Overrated? Or does it leave you still wanting more? What would you love to see in this collection?

are you joking me? wow anything to do with this movie is gonna come out! lol im waiting for the shampoo! LOL seriously, ill prob get some eye shadow from them....

alot of people say the lip gloss (looks like blood or somthing you shake it i know that much) is one of the best from the line i keep see it on many diffrent blogs

LOL, I have a love/hate relationship with Twilight.

But I am definitely getting something from this line--and I'll have to tell my co-worker about this, too.

Thanks for the scoop!