Twiggy?

ehh, I got the happy trigger finger and bought it. . .
I hope that it is nice. . .
I have been stalking ebay for about 3 weeks and I thought that 725 was a decent price. YIKES! Now I am scared and kicking myself for being so impatient!

ehh, I got the happy trigger finger and bought it. . .
I hope that it is nice. . .
I have been stalking ebay for about 3 weeks and I thought that 725 was a decent price. YIKES! Now I am scared and kicking myself for being so impatient!

LOL! That one looks to be in really good condition, so don't worry too much :P
a lot of people are afraid to buy white bags also b/c they might get dirty, but I love mine and am not afraid to wear it!!
And one of the good things with BBags is that they resell good so if you decide it's not for you, just list it on ebay!

Congrats!! I bet you love it!

Thank you again!!! SOrry, i didnt take your advice:smile: I just got toooo excited to get one!!! I finally saved up the money to get my first bbag and it was burning a hole in my pocket like a kid in a candy store, lol!
Im sure I will love it and like you said, if i dont then I can always resell! Thanks again:smile:

The Twiggy does not look big but it holds a lot and is very comfortable to carry. Because it is deep, you can put a lot in it. I am a big-bag lady, and when I saw my Twiggy I was a bit worried, but it is perfect and it is so lightweight. No more aching back from my huge bags! I bought my Twiggy on Ebay, in the beautiful Greige color. I think it was around $700.