Twiggy REVEAL!!

shessica

Recovered Shopoholic
O.G.
Jan 30, 2009
Man, third reveal this week...sheesh! :sweatdrop:

So I've been waiting for TWO weeks for this bag (NOT a good ebay seller), and I finally found it on my doorstep today! I'm crazy about its metallic color and just its overall uniqueness - it's SO different my other Tanos! As TE told me when I asked about its size, it really is "flat as a pancake" but it's still a good-size bag, especially for evening. I was worried that it wouldn't fit on my shoulder, but it does, perhaps slightly better than my Anti-Chic. I think I will probably have to deal with it slipping off my shoulder all the time, however. There are plenty of cute little pockets, namely the big buckled ones in front, but also a few very practical interior ones. My Chicklit fits happily in it, too!

picture.php

picture.php

Happy little chicklit!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

With this final arrival, I regret to announce that I am taking a Tano break. :crybaby: I've gotten so carried away with the idea of having oodles of bags that I have barely gotten to enjoy the ones I have! Plus, I'm in the middle of studying for my prelims - my exams are at end of April - I need to be focusing on that, not on which bag I'm going to order next! ...at least, for now... ;) I still have my eyes on a Lemon Drop something, but I think that'll be my post-exam reward. And the purple? She'll wait until the violets in fall. :yes:

One final picture: my current Tano family!

picture.php

Last edited:
omg- thats MY old bag!!! I sold it to someone on the IT bag last year! You wear it well- and it still looks great AND stylish.

(Maybe I shouldnt have parted with it...that bag went with EVERYTHING! And I love the crackle suede, especially with the metallic trim.)

You have a great little collection. Congrats!

omg- thats MY old bag!!! I sold it to someone on the IT bag last year! You wear it well- and it still looks great AND stylish.

(Maybe I shouldnt have parted with it...that bag went with EVERYTHING!)

haha, yes, i do recall that you suspected as much when i first asked about. it really is in great shape! i promise to treat it well!

That's so cute!!! I love the color of your latest addition! So funny that it was TE's old bag too!! Does this mean you're not keeping the grape shopper??

WOW super cute! I love tano metallics and that's adorable!

Look at that beautiful tano family, so sweet :love:! Good luck on your exams and YAY for post-exam bags! ;)

Gorgeous, congrats, enjoy!

That's a beautiful bag!! And don't worry about taking a break, we can't just buy bags all the time. Enjoy your beauties and there will be more in the future.