Twiggy or Day?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trying to decide between the day or twiggy. I like that the twiggy is wider at the base and it seems like your things will not be hard to find in the bag. I am lost as to which is better???? I really am loving the pictures posted of the twiggy and have been using my LV speedy for the past month so the twiggy style a bit like the Speedy. How does one decide?????? :tup:

2. The best way to decide is if you can try both on, of course, but they are two totally different bags. I love the Day, but it is definitely a shoulder bag. The Twiggy has a shoulder strap but looks better in the hand or on your arm and is somewhat awkward on the shoulder (when pulled up on either side to wear on the shoulder, it has a weird shape IMO). Both are very nice, though, so it really depends on how comfortable they are for you. I think they will both hold about the same amount. Since you have a Speedy, maybe the Day would be better for a change. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.