Twiggy or City??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have to make a decision by Wednesday regarding whether I'm going to keep the blueberry twiggy or return it for a city. :shrugs: I love the color and leather, and although I have 2 other twiggys, I prefer the city style. Is the blueberry city too similar to the ink color? :wondering As you can see, I have a thing for blue bags.....Should I keep the twiggy for variety? Comments appreciated!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :love: omg! shes so beautiful!!! if you prefer the CITY style then go for the CITY... i reckon the twiggy looks SO wonderful though!!!! HOW ABOUT BOTH???? and no, the blueberry is SO blue - so you're ok!!! :wlae:

3. OMG! Your Blueberry Twiggy is gorgeous!!! I love the leather on it--it's by far the best leather I've seen on a Blueberry so far! :love: I really like this color in the Twiggy style. I don't think it's too similar to the Ink either.

4. I think the twiggy in blueberry looks gorgeous!:love: For some reason the blue shades look good in the twiggy style IMO.

5. I feel like the blueberry is a different color in every picture of it! it looks lovely in this 'form'.....if you like twiggies, stick with this baby..it's nice!

6. That's my dilemma -- the leather on this bag is perfect. :love:

7. Then you *have* to keep it!:love: (Or give it to me. lol!:lol: )

8. Gosh, your Blueberry twiggy looks so pretty. I think before I'd let that beauty go I would check out the blueberry color and leathers on the City. I'd only switch to a City if you could find a color and leather as nice as in your twiggy. I love to see Twiggy's and First's in the 'fun' colors like blueberry. Yours just looks so perfect.

9. Gosh...its a tough decision!!! if you're having a second thought, then i'd say definitely go for it, get the city!!!!

10. I can't take my eyes off that pic! I want to say trade it for the style you prefer but it's so gorgeous in the Twiggy, just meant to be!

11. I agree..definitely the nicest leather I've seen on a Blueberry! I LOVE your Twiggy! One of my favorite styles. Don't give it up until you find a City that has a similar leather.

12. Your twiggy is a beauty! But I too prefer the City style.. Go with the City. Blueberry looks diff to Ink.

13. Im a city girl!:supacool:

14. the blueberry cities should be out soon right? like if not yet, this week or next. I think a lot of the blueberry bags have good leather, so if you prefer the city, trade it in, I dont think you have much to worry about in terms of getting one with good leather!

15. tough decision!!! ahh! your blueberry is pretty - I'd say if you can find a city that you love as much... go for the city! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice