1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
?

Twiggy or Box?

1. Twiggy

2. Box

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm taking a lil cruise down balenciaga lane before decided to buy one... :love: so lots of opinions would be appreciated! :flowers:
    To me, the twiggy and the box are pretty much similiar.. except for the size... which one do you ladies prefer? and why?

2. i'll vote for twiggy! it's bigger and slouchier :P

3. btw... how much do the twiggies and the boxes cost in the US..? am in vancouver and i dunno if it's the same with balenciaga but buying LVs here are a rip off... @#$%^&*.....

4. u can check at aloharag.com
    or
    ateliernaff.blogspot.com

5. i've voted for the TWIGGY!!! i've got a cornflower blue one and its SO beautiful! it holds loads of stuff - hehehe, i like big bags!!! and its just the BEST!!! you should totally get a TWIGGY!!! have you decided what colour you'd like???

6. hip, hip, hooooooooooooooooray for the twiggy, my 1st b-bag :yahoo:

7. yeah, more twiggy voting!!! :wlae:

8. Twiggy is much more popular than the Box ... so if you are concerned about resale value in the future, go with the Twiggy.

9. i think the box is cuter...:shame:

10. i like bigger bags, so the twiggy for me:yes:

11. I prefer the box too. I am not a twiggy fan (though I know I am in the minority).

12. Though the box is a cute style, I voted for Twiggy because it is larger and I like the barrel shape of it especially when carrying it on the shoulder by the strap.

13. I had them both and REALLY preferred the box. It holds a ton of stuff, more than you realize.

14. i love both!
    i do think the box is "cuter" only bc it's a touch smaller, but the twiggy is such a fun shape.

15. Me too! Love the Box.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice