Twiggy- Do you keep you shoulder strap on all the time?

1. I'm curious if those of you with Twiggys (sp:P) keep the shoulder strap on all the time, even when you are unsing the handles?

For example, if you are travelling, you might use the strap a lot, but if you are shopping around, you might use the handles.:graucho:

2. Yes. I do. The strap isn't long so it's not really in the way. I don't see why someone would take it off, but to each it's own. I carry mines using the shoulder strap a lot (mainly shopping).

3. I like to keep it on just in case I'll need it, but usually carry it with the handles most of the time.

4. I leave mine on too...it never gets in the way and it's nice to have the option of a longer strap.

5. Actually, I have taken the straps off all my bbags (first, city, twiggy) cos I found I was always catching them on things. I just prefer them without the straps.

6. i've sold my twiggy. but i never took off the long strap just in case i'm in a place or activities that is more confortable for me to wear the long one

7. Yes, I love the shoulder strap and almost always use it. :smile:

8. I keep the strap on because I think it makes it look more funky. I like being noticed.

9. I'm keeping the strap on. I had it rolled up inside, but decided to leave it on. I can see your point though helenc

Thanks for all the replies. Sometimes newcomers can get overlooked on boards, I really appreciate it.

10. i use both equally. depends on how much stuff i'm carrying and what mood i'm in, i like both of the looks.

11. I do have my shoulder strap with me at all times. However I unclip and tuck it inside the bag if I know I am only going to be using the handles.

12. yup, i keep my shoulder strap on all the time :smile:

13. Shoulder strap 'on'. I mainly carry Twiggy as a shoulder bag.

14. yes i do too but never used the shoulder strap before

15. i always carry the twiggy by the handles (it fits on my shoulders). i leave the strap hanging.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice