Twiggy/City Dilemma!!! Quick!!!

1. Hey everyone,

So I am lucky enough to purchase 2 bbags at once to get a little deal, but here is my dilemma:

-I decided the colours I liked best for the season are cornflower & ink
    -The styles I want are City & Twiggy

But should I get the INK CITY & CORNFLOWER TWIGGY.....or......CORNFLOWER CITY & INK TWIGGY???

Currently my collection is:
    -black first
    -seafoam first
    -camel work
    -ice blue ghost
    -magenta pochette
    -turquoise 04 mini motorcycle.

.......Therefore: Which combination would make most sense to get???

Thank you:flowers:

2. my votes are for the ink city & cornflower twiggy :smile:

3. Ink City, Cornflower twiggy.

4. completely agree with the two ladies above- ink city and cornflower twiggy. that's what i'm going to do- hehe, already have the city, and the twiggy will be mine soon!!!

5. yippy, i'm so excited for you ReesPiece & kattiepie :flowers:

6. i agree! ink city, cornflower twiggy :biggrin:

7. Get the ink city! I love mine! ReesPiece what's your favourite colour so far in your collection?

8. Hmmm, I'm actually surprised no one voted the other way!

I was leaning towards the cornflower City because I wanted a big bright bag. My only other big bags are the camel Work & black Chloe Betty. I just figured the ink city would be too much darkness.....but I still love the ink colour and it is beautiful in the twiggy.

I am buying from Erica @ hgbags on eBay, in case anyone was wondering.

9. Here are pics:

CornflowerCity.jpg InkTwiggy.jpg
  10. those are beautiful as well. conflower city and ink twiggy then

11. If you already have dark coloured bags then yeh get the cornflower city :yes: and the ink twiggy! They are both just as nice :heart:

13. I had a cornflower city and returned it - it'd be better in the twiggy IMO - good luck! :smile:

14. Ahhh I say Cornflower City and Ink Twiggy :P I too am surprised that there are very few votes for that combo :noworry:

15. Twiggy in ink and City in Cornflower blue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice