Twiggers' New Obsession

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Yea....I really like LV (I didn't even bother to photograph the one Burberry I have). This collection started in April of this year and prior to tPF I only had the Lodge PM! This will take a couple posts:

Damier Speedy 30 & Damier Papillon 30 (with her baby papillon): Initially I wasn't a huge fan of Damier....thought I was a mono girl...but I am a convert now!!! The papillon was my most recent purchase.

100_1788.jpg

Epi: Speedy 25 in new Red. Again...Epi is a relatively new line to me, but I really enjoy it. I needed more color in my collection. I am hoping sometime in the future to add many more colorful speedys!

100_1789.jpg

Various books & catalogues

100_1790.jpg

Multicolore: Speedy and Lodge PM. This speedy is what started my obsession with LV. I finally got her for my birthday this year!

100_1791.jpg

Mini Lin: Cles

100_1792.jpg

Cerises: Speedy, pochette & cles. They just make me smile every single time!

100_1793.jpg

Monogram: Speedy 30, compact zip wallet & batignolles vertical.

100_1794.jpg

Panda: Pochette & Cles. Seriously....is this little guy cute or what?

100_1795.jpg

Continued....

Graffiti: Peach, silver & khaki pochettes. I am still waiting to add a speedy from this line...but not until '07.

100_1796.jpg

Cherry blossom: Red/cream, brown/pink, pink/pink pochettes. Another line that makes me smile! I am also waiting to add a papillon, a retro, and a cles in the brown/pink combo. Again...probably in '07.

100_1797.jpg

Groom: Ronde, cles, and red bandeau. Not a line I thought I would like....but saw it IRL and had to have it. They make cute bag charms!

100_1798.jpg

A family shot of my speedys:

100_1799.jpg

Pochettes:

100_1800.jpg

Cleses:

100_1801.jpg

The whole family:

100_1802.jpg

Twiggers- your collection is amazing! I cannot believe how much it has grown since you jointed tPF! Damn this place is dangerous (in a good way of course)

LOL Jag! It definetly is a dangerous place....I think the amount of knowledge we have on here contributes to being exposed to so many more bags!
My plan for 2007 is to finish off my wish list (adding in any new pieces that are limited releases) and then I may trim down considerably to just purchasing really hard-to-find super limited pieces (which I would never have known about had it not been for tPF).

And thank you so much Jag for your compliment on my collection!