Twice or Trio?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I'm looking into buying my first designer bag and wanted a crossbody and something versatile as it is what works for my lifestyle. I was thinking of either the Louis Vuitton Twice or the Celine Trio.

Please help me choose and if you have any other suggestions of anything similar, please let me know.

Thank you :biggrin:

2. There's a video on YouTube by siradong comparing both. Good to check it out. I would go for the Twice as I find the front flap very useful, versus dealing with all three zipped compartments. The magnetic compartment of the Twice is extremely practical to keep the phone.

3. I don't own a twice but I do own a trio. I own a navy pebbled leather large trio and the leather is great, I'd recommend the textured leather over the smooth because it doesn't show any scratches. I find the flatness of the bag hard to deal with, like if I want to bring a pair of sunglasses with me it makes the bag bulge and that annoys me. I really like the look of the Twice and if I didn't own a trio I would definitely consider it.

4. Twice. The leather to me is worry free. Happy shopping!

5. I sold my trio for twice. I had the trio in lambskin and the scratches really bothered me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice