Twice or mabillon

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok ladies, help me decide which one to buy. I need a small messenger. I have been using speedy b, but it is too big. I ended up carrying a whole bunch crap I don't need. I was leaning towards mabillon, but the twice empreinte can be used day and night. Hm... Decision decision....

2. I prefer the look of the Mabillon

3. I like love the twice [emoji7] and use mine very often! It is my favorite small bag.

I looked at the mabillon, but didn't care for the curves top. I definitely think you should try them on if you can. The mabillon does mold to you more if that makes sense.

4. I like the twice !!

5. Twice in emp. I was contemplating the same bags for a while and decided on twice. I like that it can be used day and night. I also have Chanel woc but hardly use it since I got my twice.

6. I do like the Mabillon but I like the Twice more because you can wear it day and night. I prefer how it looks a little bit more.

7. You could consider the twice in mono with black flap. That's kind of a middle ground. I have that one and find that it goes well day to night.

8. I have mono/noir too! I bought empreinte and returned it for the mono/noir. I just didn't love it in empreinte as much.

9. Thanks for the insights ladies. I might have to go to the store and compare them this weekend

10. I'm biased! I just purchased the twice this week and I love her to pieces! Will definitely be my go to bag!

11. If you need small, I say go with the Twice. =)

12. Twice!

It will be my next purchase - in Damier Ebene.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice