Twice feedback requested!

Mar 27, 2010
Hi! I've searched this forum for info and pics on the Twice and just haven't found much on it! I've got my eye on this bag but I'm curious as to why more people aren't talking about it!

If you have this bag, I'd love to hear your thoughts on why you do or don't love it. ;)

Thanks a bunch!

I did! It doesn't seem there is a club for it yet. Surprising, I know! But maybe I missed it.

there is a club!! its called the twinset club i think - this bag is also next my list....i kept going back and forth because there wasn't an emp color i liked, but i think im just going to stick with black! which one are you thinking of?

It was called the twinset so probably most posts are under twinset not twice, that may be why you are not fining much. I own one and am generally happy with it however my I have the mono with the black ebene flap and it got odd white streaks on it, from what or why I have no idea.

I have this bag in black empriente. It's a great bag, very handy. The only thing is it didn't fit as much as I had hoped. But I dont overstuff my bag in general, and esp this one because i feel like the leather will stretch. Ive seen friend's celines that poofed out from over stuffing. Overall, very practical bag. I get compliments often on it.

I have empriente noir and I love it!!! The middle compartment is great. I love to use it when traveling as my phone and passport fits together in the middle. It's small but still can fit my zippy compact wallet fine. I only wished the strap was removable. Other than that I love it.

I also have this in empriente noir, as well as the matching key pouch. It is very comfortable to wear. I am on the short side - 5'4" - and feel the strap is perfect on me. I carry sunglasses, key pouch, card holder, and iPhone 6 and do not feel as though it us overstuffed. I love the leather. I also think the black/mono combination is very nice. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a crossbody bag.