Tweed sneakers

Thanks, what are your thoughts on them? I haven't seen these in person, and there isn't a NM near me. I might check out my local Saks on the weekend though.

They had quite a few styles of the tweed. I like it but thought for the price I would rather get boots (I have been wanting boots). They are very flashy, I don't think I could pull them off. Bloomingdales SCP as has them.
Thanks, what are your thoughts on them? I haven't seen these in person, and there isn't a NM near me. I might check out my local Saks on the weekend though.

I'm hoping to find the silver version (most were ordered in the gold metallic vinyl/plastic/whatever that is).

I think saks has it. I pulled these two images from the Saks catalog - the first is called silver iridescent and tweed. Can't recall what the second is called but it's primarily tweed with a strip of silver by the heel. Hoping to view them in person over the weekend. I also received a mailer about bonus points...

They had quite a few styles of the tweed. I like it but thought for the price I would rather get boots (I have been wanting boots). They are very flashy, I don't think I could pull them off. Bloomingdales SCP as has them.

Def not interested in flashy. I've seen the bright colors and def not my style. Hoping grey tweed is more subtle.

I think saks has it. I pulled these two images from the Saks catalog - the first is called silver iridescent and tweed. Can't recall what the second is called but it's primarily tweed with a strip of silver by the heel. Hoping to view them in person over the weekend. I also received a mailer about bonus points...

If you find the second one, please let me know. My mail is still being forwarded, so I get notices late re: bonus points, but I did finally just get both a Saks and a BG catalog which feature these sneakers. I like the grey with the silver with the pink under the sole; it's the least "flashy" of the ones I've seen.

I saw the white with gold trimmings at my local nordys it was not nice. Which one are you leaning towards MASEML? I saw a pair of miumiu white sneakers with the silver toe that I'm in love with right now and feel like I could style those better with my clothes. Not sure how I would style these Chanel sneakers. Any suggestions? =)