Tweed flaps and Fabric Family / 2.55 Medium Family

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Hi M, the LE black flap for Macau Chanel that I posted in my thread, I think it's a tweed and not velvet.. you should check that out when you are in Macau next month :smile:

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I Love London!
what a fab collection, all your fabric ones have CC on them and all your leather ones have the M lock, so cute! Its like they are kin to each other in more ways than one :smile:

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Gorgeous collection ... especially your tweed flaps! Thanks for sharing pics of your fab collection!

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
Chanel Land
what a fab collection, all your fabric ones have CC on them and all your leather ones have the M lock, so cute! Its like they are kin to each other in more ways than one :smile:
Hey you know my collection better than myself!! I didn't even realise THAT!!!! :nuts:

fleur-de-lis

♡ Chanel & Hermès ♡
O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
San Francisco
Miffy, your collection is gorgeous! I love how your tweed flaps look esp, they are so pretty!!! I'm starting to fall in love with them! :heart:

kouki

Oct 21, 2006
Across Chanel Boutique
all the metallic reissues are in my wish list!!! and gorgeous tweed/fabric collection!!! really wish chanel do more of tweed n fabric....!!! im still waitting for yhem to come out so i can have my first tweed flap!! i :heart: them....and with more decent price tags please!!!