Tweed Flap Freak needs your help ~

VeryIntoChanel

Hermes Here I Come
O.G.
Mar 16, 2008
Miffy, since you posted your tweed family photo on the main Chanel forum, whenever I see a tweed on Ebay, I think of you! :smile:

Will keep a lookout for the lcuky charms tweed. BTW, is it hard to take care of the tweeds?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
oh wow thats the exact same bag ive been looking for too...i wonder how much the Taiwan auction ended up selling it for...cant see the pics of understand what happened anymore...

i wonder how hard it is to buy from that Taiwan auction site too...

I remember katsluxury had it a short while ago and it got snapped up as i was considering her price which was pretty high i think...like 6K usd or so at the time asking but she sure sells her inventory fast...

:sad:

MIffy27

2 many Chanel bags!!
O.G.
Jun 24, 2007
Chanel Land
$5,900? .........

Cory, does it mean that you and I are going to fight over this bag?:bagslap:

I saw this bag listed on ebay a few months ago. I made the mistake of asking for views/thoughts here (and I WILL NEVER EVER DO IT EVER AGAIN!!!) and the feedback was not entirely positive and I let it go!!! BIG MISTAKE AS THE BAG WAS ONLY SELLING FOR $3,xxx!!!

URGH!!!

jmh

jbird
Aug 2, 2008
Georgia
I hope you get the bag!!! I bought a modern chain tote the cruise'08 one with the resin chains. I know this bag was not favored by many however, it turned out to be a great everyday bag.

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
$5,900? .........

Cory, does it mean that you and I are going to fight over this bag?:bagslap:

I saw this bag listed on ebay a few months ago. I made the mistake of asking for views/thoughts here (and I WILL NEVER EVER DO IT EVER AGAIN!!!) and the feedback was not entirely positive and I let it go!!! BIG MISTAKE AS THE BAG WAS ONLY SELLING FOR $3,xxx!!!

URGH!!!
lol...yahhh i know malleries had it for 3XXX something too and i was so sad to have missed that, i didnt see it on eBay though i dont think...

goodluck to both of us, right :smile::heart::yes: