Tweed bag

I love it!! Please post pics & price if anyone has one!
Out of all the fabric/non-leather bags this is the only one I would go for because transfer and rain would not show as much as they would on others (not that I missuse my bags but accidents happen!)

I think this one is pretty expensive for tweed. I inquired about it - wish I remember now...think it is $3500 or higher. I just remember being in sticker price shock.

I think this one is pretty expensive for tweed. I inquired about it - wish I remember now...think it is $3500 or higher. I just remember being in sticker price shock.

wow, if that is the price it is pretty expensive to not even be leather. i do like it, but i would worry about the fabric fraying for that price.

honestly $3k somethig for this bag is awesome.. I would have thought it would be more than that… the craftsmanship on this bag is beautiful… worth a lot more than a piece of leather if you ask me…

I think it is a really cute bag! I would certainly consider this piece if I were to come across it.

I would jump at this piece for $3K.

Are there any additional details or pictures for this bag? Is is a double flap? What does the interior look like? Is it safe to assume this is a ML, given the comparison with the Boy it is shown next to?

Love it I just wish it was a tad more neat like the first photo. I have ocd so i like sharp lines. But this ones colors are just so damn pretty! Contrast is stunning. Price wise for a chanel flap its ok.. a bit expensive for non leather but it is so pretty i do think they are worth it!!
They are leather....underneath the tweed :smile: